Wedding X-list / La Maison Champs Elysées, Paris




This is the one venue that still haunts me - in a good way.  It's the one that was way up there on our list.  Here's why.  Location: in Paris, near Les Champs Elysees.  Decor: the entire hotel has been recently designed & decorated by renowned maximal-minimalist designer Martin Marigela.  Price: affordable.  Now, while I may not be cool enough to actually wear Margiela, I could definitely host a wedding reception in this space that combines my favourite colors - black + white - with historical architecture and modern decor.  
I mean, the dance floor room is painted entirely in black.  Perfect.

Please see my earlier post about this hotel..

La Maison Champs Elysées
€285 + / night
8 rue Jean Goujon
75008 Paris
01 40 74 64 65
www.lamaisonchampselysees.com


 













Labels: , ,