WANG / Objects No. 4





Alexander Wang's fourth collection of 'Objects' has just gone live and we are kind of obsessed.  Dubbed as 'a curation of personal items that fit into our daily lives', I guess somehow I will have to work some of these quirky items into my daily life because, well, they are so cool.  I mean, I don't really take pills on a daily (or even weekly?  monthly?) basis, but I will figure out a way to start so that I can don that gold pill case on my key chain.  And that portable set of shot glasses in a stingray embossed leather case is so finding its way into my girls-night-out shoulder bag.  Some of our other favorite items are the slanted black brass vases, the gold dice set, and the marble coasters.


Objects Collection No.4 by ALEXANDER WANG
www.alexanderwang.com







Labels: