packing / BRAZIL FASHION WEEK



I am so lucky - I have been invited to attend Brazil Fashion Week by Texbrazil in Belo Horizonte where the weather is warm and balmy all day long!  I am so excited to see first hand some of Brazil's most talented couture designers!  Basically the daily schedule will be showrooms all day and then fashion shows all evening.  So, I gotta look good.

I spent quite some time today putting together my looks - I plan them out in advance, of course.  It wasn't easy, what with it still being around O°C in Toronto with a wind so strong it nearly blew me over today.  Anyways for my looks I chose light fabrics like silk and chiffon, and lots of color!  Of course there are feathers involved, and some tutu-like mini skirts.  Layering is key, because it gets a little chilly at night, so I also included some easy jackets that I will probably wear on my shoulders.

99% of the clothing is all BROSE -- its funny how across 5 years I can still mix & match the pieces -- with exception to two pieces: one is a vintage crochet crop top, the other a black Calvin Klein slip dress.  As for the accessories, I also had some help from some of my friends: Miu Miu, Dolce & Gabbana, Dior, Bally, Aldo, Costume National, Ted Baker, Zara and TopShop.

Stay tuned for daily updates!


 


  







Labels: