XMAS GIFT / WONDER WOOF Acitivty Tracker DOG BOWTIE




I must confess, shamelessly, that my dog is with me 99% of the day (even in the bathroom... I know, it's bad).  But even still, I get paranoid that -- Heaven forbid -- we may get separated and that I have no idea what he is up to.  Did he chase a squirrel?  Did he he make his afternoon poop? Is he wearing a bowtie?

The WonderWoof bowtie for dogs not only tracks your dog's every move, it also provides a map-enabled social network, so you can meet up with other dogs (and owners!) for playdates and more.  The WonderWoof is 100% waterproof, compatible with any mobile device, designed for any dog size or breed, and comes in 6 snazzy colors.

WONDER WOOF BOWTIE FOR DOGS
Plastic
L 2.36” W 0.79” H 1.26”
$156 CAD
Available at: fab.com



Labels: ,